Friday, May 13, 2011

"Just Take it Already"




















So I had this CRAZY idea...all 8 grand kids on my side of the family (yes I have half of them) would be here for Mother's Day.  I thought it would be a good idea to get a picture of all of them for Mother's Day for my mom and Father's Day for my dad.  Since Chelsey lives in Texas and doesn't make it to Utah very often I thought it would be a good idea.  It might have been a good idea but it was a little crazy.  There are 8 kids under the age of 6.  They all did really good until the big group picture.  We brought out the little chairs and it went downhill from there.  Trevin didn't want to share his chair and then everyone wanted to sit in the chair.  Chase just wanted to crawl around, Emma and Ellie wanted to jump.  So I went in and got everyone a sucker.  I thought maybe it would be cute if they all had a sucker it was kind of but I think my mom and dad will appreciate the fact that we tried.  It was so funny.  Kynlee the whole time was smiling and looking at the camera and all the adults where trying to get their kids to look at the camera.  Finally she got so frustrated that she just said "Just take it already" we all just started laughing.  Katie had been taking pictures the whole time.  She actually took about 67 of the group so we could find the best ones.  After that we decided to be done. 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I've learned to drastically lower my expectations for any pictures I attempt to take of my kids... especially when I have to take one of them together!