Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just One of Those Days

Just trying to keep things real.
I worked out, got in the shower and pulled my hair up today.  No make up, but i did brush my teeth.
The boys both dressed themselves.  Krayden is wearing black and white camo pants with his camo sweatshirt.  Trevin has on a cute shirt but the pants he chose are pj's that have polar bears on them. And you got to love the hair on both of them.  I blame it on all the rain.
What you see behind me is a HUGE pile of laundry that needs to be folded.  Yes, I can wash laundry with the best of them, but when it comes to folding it that is another story.  Before I had Braylund I had a system that worked.  I would do a load a day all the way from start to finish.  So that is my goal, but I have to start with it all being done first.

 I got a lot of this in though.  Krayden is turning into a great photographer.  He loves to take pictures and he snapped some of me and Braylund.
 Notice the laundry has moved from the chair to the bed.  At least it's all separated
I got in a lot of love from my boys today.  And I was able to enjoy every minute.  Maybe this stinky weather should stick around. 


P.S I have made a goal with myself that I will be in more pictures.  As I was looking through our pictures I noticed that I was hardly in any of them for two reasons 1) I usually have the camera and I am taking the pictures and 2) I don't like to be in pictures.  I don't think I take good pictures but I have decided that my kids probably won't care when they go back and look at them years down the road.  Hopefully they will just be happy to have pictures of me.

P.P.S The laundry is now folded and MOSTLY put away.  The funny thing is I don't know why I dread folding it and putting it away so much. It really doesn't take that much time. 


No comments: