Friday, October 17, 2008

Kynlee's comments

Jon and I have a new calling....we are the Webelos leaders. Yes I laughed too. I have no idea or any clue about the scouting program, but we are giving it our best shot. We had our first Den meeting and Kynlee comes up to me and asks if she can tell me a secret "mom are these boys spending the night?" I answer no then she goes on "oh then we are just babysitting them?" I guess that is what it looks like to her.


We went to Logan the other weekend and we were on the way to see the Pickleville show of Forever Plaid (very good by the way) Kynlee was in the back seat in the middle and she starts laughing. "that is so stunny (funny) I am sitting in the middle of two chubby people. She looks at me and says "you are chubby mom" I was laughing so hard that I had tears.

We were sitting watching the show and she is laughing at everything ( I don't even think she understood the show) but non the less she was laughing so hard she looks over at me and says " mom these four are just cracking me up!"

Seriously where does she come up with the stuff. I am just glad she does she keeps a smile on my face everyday.

Love ya lots Kynlee Babe

No comments: