Friday, December 30, 2011

Larsen Family Christmas Party

For Christmas this year Jim and Judy aka Grandma and Grandpa took us on the Heber Creeper and then to Solider Hollow to go tubing.  It was so fun.  I love trains and I love to ride on trains.  I'm not sure why but it gives me a thrill.  This time was no different.
I stuck my head out of the door of one car and Jon stuck his out out of another and we got this shot.  



Braylund was just being goofy.  He was such a good boy.  He didn't have a nap but that didn't seem to bother him



The boys...Krayden loves Jace and Riley and any time he gets to be with them is heaven.


The girls...need I say more?

Patiently waiting for the train to start.  Once it did it was asking why we weren't going fast?  

Trying to get a picture and B Man was wondering what was going on.  This is the best be could get.  


I love this one.  Just looking at the country side go bye.


We walked to the snack car to get a treat and this is Trevin holding on for dear life.  It was like in the movies moving from car to car except for on this train the put black sheeting so you couldn't see the ground rushing by when you went from car to car.  I  loved it the kids not so much.  I was trying to find excuses to get up and move around.


The train making its way to our destination.  It was super fun.  It just happened to be my birthday and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it...with family.


Solider Hollow up next


No comments: