Sunday, June 12, 2011

Just Dance 2

Posted by Picasa
Just strike a pose. ( I told her I wanted to take her picture and she did the rest.)
The yearly dance recital...Let's be honest, I'm not a dance mom.  I really try to be because Kynlee LOVES dance.  This year it was on  Tuesday night and she had to be there at 5 she doesn't even get off the bus until 4:30.  I know, I know what you are thinking dance mom's out there.  "Why didn't you go and check her out?"  The thought did cross my mind but that would be to easy.  I like to do things the hard way.  No really I was going to then I thought we could do it if I had everything set out and to my defence we did make it on time her hair just wasn't as curly as I would have liked.  (See I do care) 

She got to do both her dances and they were both really good.  It's fun when they actually start moving instead of waving their arms.  She practiced really hard and it certainly paid off.

Good Job Kynlee Babe.  We love you!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Too bad we don't live closer... we could suffer through the dance recitals together!