Friday, January 1, 2010

PaRtY tImE

For our family's New Year's Eve tradition we stay in a hotel and bring in the New Year with swimming and cartoon watching. 
We finally made it to the hotel!! The nice lady said she would let us swim if we promised to be quiet. 
Kynlee was working on her swimming skills WITHOUT her floaty, Trevin didn't even want to be in the water and Krayden only wanted to be in the "baby" floaty.  I think we have a little bit of work to do on the boys to get them to venture out and like swimming. (in Krayden's defense since his ears have always been a problem he has a right to be a little nervous about getting his head wet.  Trevin on the other hand, I have no clue)
She is our little swimmer!!  Could swim all day and all night.  She got in the all night part!!!
Trevin finally won...we got out.

But wait...is that fun they are having?

Our very own Mogli. 

I just might like that??

Oh this water's nice...

Dad, a little help here

I did it, my way and my time.
(that's just the way I roll)

And then he didn't want out and cried when it was time to go.

We had a fun time enjoying the time we had to spend with one another.  With Jon in school and him working all the time it's hard to find time to spend together.  This trip to Logan was a nice little get away for all of us.  The kids love to have their dad around all the time and I love to see them have so much together.  I really don't notice how hard it is to have Jon gone all day until he his home and I have help putting the kids to bed and other things that I really don't notice they're hard until I have help.  I am so thankful for all the hard work that he does.  I know it must be hard for him too but I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband that is willing to make those sacrifices for his family. 

Here's to 2010!!! I can't wait to see what's in store for us this year.

No comments: