Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Kynlee Babe


My Dearest Kynlee,

You are such a big girl now... I know because you keep telling me once you get to be five how much bigger you will be. You can run faster, jump higher and reach more things. You have brought so much love into my life. When I think back time really starts for me the day you were born. You gave me a whole new outlook on life...I was now responsible for yours. At times I wondered if I would be a good mom. I of course had a very good example of what a mom should be. You are named after both of them, Nana and Nana Great. You share the same middle name as both of them. They are very special to me and hope they become special to you to.

I think I spoiled you too much when you were a baby. You were rocked and sang to every night. I can't sing but that didn't matter to you, you loved it anyways. And things, my sweet girl, haven't changed. You are too big to be rocked (but would if you could). I still have to lay by your bed and sing you songs. Your favorite ones are "I Am a Child of God" and "I Know My Father Lives" I love that those are your favorite and I hope that as you grow older you will remember those two truths, that you are a child of God and that our Father lives.

You can make friends anywhere and everywhere. We go to the park and before I know it you are off playing with "friends". You are an example to me, I try to be more like you and put my guard down. I try to make friends as easily as you. I work on it everyday. You make me so happy that you have so many friends and that you take Krayden along with you EVERYWHERE you go. You are the best big sister ever. Not very many sisters want their little brothers tagging along, but you make it clear if your friends want to play with you then Krayden comes to. Trevin smiles at you when you walk into the room, you make him so happy.

I couldn't have asked for better big sister than you. Krayden and soon Trevin will look up to you and you are the best example ever.

I love you so much Kynlee Babe and look forward to more songs with you tonight.

I hope you have a great day, you just turned 5 and I can't believe it.



No comments: