Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trevin Dude is Three Months

I can't belive how time can fly so quickly!!! He is getting so big and brings so much joy into our home. You would think by now Kynlee and Krayden would stop fighting over who gets to sit by me when I feed him. He has the BEST brother and sister ever. His big smile melts my heart everytime and the best part is I don't have to work very hard to get one out of him. Hey little "dude" I love you so much, thank you for being such a great little boy.
Just look at those chubs
The many faces of the little dude

This one just might be one of my favorites. Sometimes if you just look at him he makes this face, and then will smile the biggest smile ever. Just look below. These were taken right after each other.


This is the smile that melts my heart. His whole face lights up. He smiles right up to his eyes. Little man you are the cutest ever. Thanks for coming to our family.









No comments: