Thursday, February 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO




The 24th was Jolene's birthday, and we celebrated it with Jer, Hill and family. We had great time. Addi wants to start a tradition where we send balloons up to heaven with a little note to her mom. (we did it last year too). We met a Chick-fil-a and let the balloons go from the parking lot and then went in and had some dinner and the kids had icecream. It's a great way to remember the GREAT times we had. Kynlee was so cute as her balloon was flying off so "jo jo could catch it" she was saying "i love you Jo Jo, I miss you, I can't wait for Jesus to come so I can see you again." I think she summed it up very nicely. Trevin slept through the whole thing but of course we saved him a balloon of his own. I know that he doesn't get to see her on earth but I also think that he will know her when he sees her again, and she has a special place in her heart for him as she did for all her other nieces and nephews. He held his balloon so tight and he didn't want to let it go. To see more of Jo's birthday 2009 check HERE. Other's will be posting their celebrations later. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: