Saturday, September 6, 2008

"He's talking to me"

Kynlee kisses my belly at least 20 times a day. The other night she was whispering into by belly button and telling him how much she loves him. Then she informs us that the baby is talking back and she can hear him. She likes to look at the roundness of my belly and guess where his hands are and then guesses where is his head is so she can give him a kiss. We will sit on the couch at night and she holds super still with her hand on my belly so she can feel him move. She can sit like that for hours (if I would let her). I love how she loves him so much already. This is going to be the luckiest baby ever. With all the love that already goes his way and he isn't even here yet, I can't imagine how much love there will be when we can hold him, smell him and kiss him. Hurry up little guy you have people waiting.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

How much longer do you have??