Tuesday, March 2, 2010

i HEART this kid

The bottom picture on the right is my all time favorite.  He wants to give me a kiss and how could I say no?  You know what it's like when you have your first baby, and then every baby after that, and all you do everyday, all day is look at them?  You just can't help yourself.  You wonder why this little baby is so interesting and all they do is sleep?  They don't really make eye contact they don't smile back but still you just sit and your eyes never leave that little bundle? For some reason I still can't keep my eyes off Trevin.  I could watch him all day, he hasn't lost that newborn wonder yet.  Jon probably gets sick of me saying "don't you think he's so cute?" I say it on average about 11 times a day.  He has the best personality, he could and does play all day long his favorite playmate is his daddy and again I could watch them play all day. Today we were at the office and Trevin fell asleep on Jon's lap and again I just sat and watched.  He was so cute and peacefull nestled into the crook of Jon's arm and I thought how blessed we are that we are able to see Jon while at work.  While he slept I kept billing but progress was slow since I had to keep stealing glances.  Trevin I LOVE you!!!

No comments: