Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just Counting all my blessings

I have so many things to be thankful for and this time of the year give me time to reflect on all the great blessings the Lord has blessed me with. I have a wonderful husband who does the dishes and the laundry, puts the kids to bed when I am super tired and feeding the baby, who thinks about me and the kids first before himself, who has hobbies that make him happy and he lets the kids help with them, who works really hard so that I am able to stay home with my children. I have three wonderful children who bring happiness, joy, laughter and the spirit into my home everyday. Kynlee is so tender, she is the best big sister any little brother could ask for. She cries when they cry, she hurts when they hurt and best of all she plays so well with Krayden. Right now she is reading him a book and now it sounds like they are going to go play babies. That is their new game, they both get binkies (I don't know if I should encourage that but it is so funny) and play that they are babies or some times kynlee is the mom and then they switch and Krayden becomes the "mom". We all have good health, a house to live in, cars to get us where we need to go, clothes to wear, food to eat and we are surrounded by people that care for us and those that we care for. We have family close to help us when we need it, we have family far that are willing to help us when we need it. Prayers have been answered and we are working on our food storage. I have the gospel in my life and the knowledge of the plan of salvation and the atonement. Parents who taught me the gospel and how to gain a testimony of my own. Even though they are now divorced I know that they still both love me, Jon and my kids and they would do anything for me. I am thankful the Lord gives me serveral chances to work on patience in a day. And now I can be thankful that Kynlee can put Krayden's diaper on and get them out of the tub. She just came in and said "we are all done and I dried off Krayden and put his diaper on." He just came in and it looks pretty good.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Amen sister! What a great post. I agree with everything you said!
CONGRATS on such a sweet addition. Trevin is adorable!!