Wednesday, November 12, 2008

INTRODUCING......

TREVIN PRINCE CHARMING BABY BALOOKA JON LARSEN BULL


(Kynlee got to name this baby and this is what she came up)


His parents call him Trevin Jon Larsen
Weighing in at 8lbs 15 oz
21 inches long

The cutest, longest toes ever

Now that's one cute baby


Krayden is waiting to hold the "baby" for some reason he won't say his name.


I will post more of the happenings of the day and more pictures but I forgot the power cord and the hospital connection is kind of slow so I will have my mom bring the cord.




9 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Oh man he is beautiful! Congrats you guys!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!! I like his name, well Kynlee's version!

natalie Simmons said...

Congrats!!! Such a cute little guy!!

Natalie S

Kajsa said...

congratulations! he is darling and i love his name!

Stephanie said...

I totally love the name Baby Balooka. Haha.....that's so great. Congratulations on #3!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! he so handome! and I love love love the name Trevin- it's so cool!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Congratulations!!!!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Congrats! He is so cute. What day was he born. I had our little boy on the 8th. They are probably really close. Can't wait to see him at christmas.

RobynE said...

I'm so happy for your family. He looks like another Johnny. I really love the Prince Charming name.