Friday, November 12, 2010

My Little Monkey Turns 2


 Hey Little Monkey,
Today you turn 2 and I am having a hard time believing it.  You are such a good little boy. You take naps and go to sleep at night like a champ.  You give hugs and kisses and wave night-night.  You now like to be rocked a byed and I just wish I could record the way you say it.  I think I am the only one that knows what you are saying.  You have to be sitting in a certain position and your blanket has to be just right.  I only get to rock you for about 3.3 seconds before you want down or before one of your siblings needs me but I cherish everyone of those 3.3 seconds.  Some times though when Kynlee and Krayden are both at school you will let me rock you for as long as I want.  I like to think you know it's our time and no one can interrupt.  You still have a sippy of milk (warmed) before you go to bed and you call it "bone".  We have no idea where this came from but you now have the whole family calling milk bone.

You are learning how to tease and to tease in style.  I guess I should say you know how to tease.  You can tease with the best of them.  In fact you and Krayden tease each other all day.  You love to tease and play with your dad.  I think you ask me every 20 minutes where dad is.  I say work and you say "oh" then you ask where Kynlee is and I say school and you say "oh"  This conversation goes on all day.  You have no fear, when you play with dad you will dive off couches and beds.  I am the one that is afraid for you.

Trevin you are one cool dude! Some times when dad is home we put the other two to bed and you get to stay up.  You love this time (dad and I love this time too) we get to see you be you.  We love it!!  You are so fun.  We just play with you and you laugh and run and laugh some more.

I love you so much!!! I am so proud that I get to say that I am your mom.  I am truly blessed to have you as my son.  Have a happy happy birthday!!

Love,
Mom




bottom pictures by Sara Coral Photography


No comments: