Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Plan

I can almost see it

That dream I'm dreaming

But there's a voice inside my head saying

You'll never reach it

Every step I'm taking

Every move I make feels

Lost with no direction

My faith is shaking



But I gotta keep trying

Gotta keep my head held high




There's always gonna be another mountain

I'm always gonna wanna make it move

Always gonna be an uphill battle

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose



Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about whats waitin on the other side

IT'S THE CLIMB



The struggles I'm facing

The chances I'm taking

Sometimes might knock me down

But NO I'm NOT BREAKING



I may not know it

But these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most

Just gotta keep going

And I got to be strong

JUST KEEP ON PUSHING ON

Keep on moving, keep climbing

KEEP THE FAITH

It's all about, it's all about the CLIMB

KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP YOUR FAITH

Lately this is just how I have felt. Not knowing the direction that the Lord wants me to go. I have felt that my faith has been shaking and I hate it. I have been wondering what my "plan" is here on earth? I have prayed about and never seemed to get an answer. One day the whole family was in the car and my mood hadn't been that great that day. The kids were all in their carseats in the middle row and were laughing and having fun together. Jon looks back and then turns to me and say's "honey, there's your plan." In one simple statement my prayers where answered. Yes the trials that I am facing are still here but now I move foward with faith unwavering. I know why I am here on this earth and what I am supposed to be doing. I am supposed to be a mother and a wife and I am loving every minute of it. Like the song says it's not about how fast I get "there", where ever I think "there" is but it's "the climb."
From Kynlee's new favorite movie
"Life's a climb, but the view's great"









No comments: