Sunday, April 19, 2009

Potty Training (need i say more)

We are potty training and it really hasn't been that bad. I got sick of changing the "gross" diapers so Krayden and I threw away all of his diapers and I put him in big boy underwear...well kind of, I had a lot of moms tell me that they let their little boys run around free spirit like. I thought I would give it a try. He loved it!!! He only had two accidents the first day and they just happened to be outside so he water the lawn for us and then just one the next day and then one after that. So maybe we are somewhat done. I never like to say "done" for at least a month cuz when they happen to have one a week after a week of not having one. Well you know.
He liked being naked so much he asked if he could just sleep nude. Boys and their sleeping arrangements, I didn't think it started so early.

No comments: